Power conditioners are one of the most essential components in a high quality audio system. At the same time, they are one of the most misunderstood in terms of their benefit and function. As with other major components like amplifiers and speakers, there are many approaches to their design and ultimate effectiveness. We at Audience believe that improving the audio performance of your system rather than just protecting or isolating it should be the primary goal of the power conditioner.
It is often assumed that the voltage we get from our ac wall outlet is pure. Nothing could be further from the truth. All kinds of electronic noise in the form of radio frequencies and electromagnetic radiation is picked up on the line and fed directly to your components thereby compromising their performance. Even the various components within an audio system can generate harmful noise and contaminate the line. Listeners are often unaware of the veiled quality that this noise imparts until it has been removed. Dealing with these problems in an effective yet non-performance compromising fashion is the hallmark of Audience Adept Response power conditioners.
All Audience conditioning products are passive devices which avoid the brick wall or brute force style that are employed in many conditioners. You will not find heavy transformers, redundant power supplies, integrated circuits or performance-degrading protection devices inside of our products. Instead, you will find an elegant layout that employs the most effective filtering, isolation and protection devices available today. These design parameters ensure that your components live up to their design objectives so that you can obtain the highest level of performance from your audio/video system while simultaneously protecting them from surge and overload events.
Essentially the ideal power conditioner, like any other high end audio component, should not give any evidence that it is in the system or provide any sort of sonic signature of its own. This invisible quality is what Audience has achieved with the Adept Response power conditioners. They allow the full dynamic capabilities, the subtlest of nuances and the rich emotional qualities of the music to breathe within your listening space.
With an Adept Response power conditioner in your system, you have the additional satisfaction of knowing that your system is protected from external damage and isolated from harmful noise.
Below are features that are incorporated in Adept Response power conditioners:
• Main power cord included is Audience 10 AWG powerChord SE-i with locking Neutrik 20A Powercon connection.
• Low resistance, heavy duty magnetic circuit breaker power switch.
• Ground plane with star ground wiring. (except 2 outlet models which are inherently star grounded).
• Exclusive Audience Auricap XO+ polypropylene or Aura-TO Teflon high resolution capacitors used in filter sections.
• Each outlet is individually filtered with high efficiency/low impedance filter components. (except aR2p models)
• Double filtering between each outlet for maximum component to component isolation. (except aR2p models)
• Dynamic performance maximized by partial power factor correction.
• Entire audio and/or video system can be power including power amplifiers without limiting of dynamics.
Power Conditioners-aR6 PDC
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.